Located in Shifang city, Sichuan province, Sichuan Zhenhong Steelwork Company, a subsidiary under Foshan Zhenhong Group, is specialized in manufacturing steel tube and pipe. The company has 20 ERW tube production lines with annual productivity of 0.5 million tons.
To extend its product portfolio, the company, in 2015, was planning to add a new ERW tube mill line for 325mm pipe and 300mm square tube. After a comprehensive study to many tube mill manufacturers in China, they made a final decision to ask SRET Equipment for help to supply the entire entry line section and flying cutoff machine for the new line setup. Some of key specifications to be expected on the new line include: mill speed of 10 – 25 m/min, steel material of 3 – 12 mm thickness and 600 – 1200 mm width, coil to be handled with Max. 2200 mm OD, tube cut length of 6 – 15 m, etc.
The entire mill entry section SRET Equipment provided is composed of uncoiler, flattener, shear & end welder, and horizontal spiral accumulator. The type of flying cutoff machine offered by SRET Equipment is milling type orbital flying cutoff cold saw. The new tube mill line commissioning and start up was completed on time by SRET Equipment technician on July, 2016.
Customer values delivered thru SRET Equipment machines include:
- High automation level and low manpower required, one-man operation for entire mill entry section
- Eliminate the requirements for end facing process for a big cost saving, with burr-free cutting achieved by milling type orbital flying cutoff cold saw
- High product quality that bring high competitiveness to the customer
- Designed with compatibility preserved for future upgrading and production technology development
- High throughput
- Easy operation and maintenance