Located in Tianjing, a China’s tube and pipe manufacturing base, Tianjing Youfa Steel Pipe Group was founded in 2000. Since then the company has achieved a stunning fast growth. In 2015 it became the first manufacturer in China whose annual production volume of tube and pipe reaches 10 million tons. For the past 10 consecutive years, Tianjing Youfa Steel Pipe Group has remained the No. 1 manufacturer in China in term of annual output. Its products are sold over 100 countries, meeting various standards like API5L/5CT、ASTM A53/A500、ASTM A795.
In recent years, Tianjing Youfa Steel Pipe Group has observed a great growth opportunity in the market worldwide for large sized square or rectangular tube. They believe that enhancing their capabilities of large square tube manufacturing would definitely be one of their growth strategies for future. After many rounds of consultation conducted with SRET Equipment, a sound decision was made that the company will add a new line to produce 400mm square tube, with adopting SRET Equipment machinery to some of its key sections.
SRET Equipment designed and delivered the complete entry line sections, and a milling type orbital flying cutoff cold saw that realizes a burr-free cutting with high precision. The entry line machinery including uncoiler, flattener, shear & end welder, and horizontal spiral accumulator, is able to process various grades of material with 4 – 16mm thickness, 720 – 1600mm width, Max. 2200mm coil OD, and Max. 30t coil weight. The mill speed required by customer is 25 m/min. This new line commissioning and start up by SRET Equipment technician was completed as scheduled in April, 2016.
Customer values delivered thru SRET Equipment machines include:
- Highly automated production line and low manpower required, one-man operation for entire mill entry section
- Eliminate the requirements for end facing process for a big cost saving, with burr-free cutting achieved by milling type orbital flying cutoff cold saw
- High product quality that bring high competitiveness to the customer
- Designed with compatibility preserved for future upgrading and development
- High throughput
- Easy operation and maintenance