Hengshui Jinghua Steel Pipe Co., Ltd is one of the biggest tube and pipe manufacturer in China with employees of 1800. It has 15 ERW production lines with annual output of 1.6 millions of tons of ERW steel pipes ranging from 21.3 to 325 mm diameter. Its tube and pipe are sold thru over 60 countries for some rough applications like oil & gas, chemical and power industry. The company is honored to be the first-class supplier for China National Petroleum Group and PetroChina Group.
Hengshui Jinghua Steel Pipe has been long-term customer with SRET Equipment for decades. The company has many sets of machines made by SRET Equipment applied to its several lines in its daily operation. SRET Equipment machines’ performance and extensive customer service earn a complete customer satisfaction and trust. In 2015, HengShui Jinghua Steel Pipe came to SRET Equipment again for help upgrade its existing 219 ERW tube mill line. By upgrading, the customer wants to increase its mill speed, to improve the pipe cutting edge for eliminating end facing process, and to be able to process thicker material as well.
SRET Equipment provide the solution consisting of entire entry line section including uncoiler, leveling machine, shear & end welder, horizontal spiral accumulator, and plus milling type orbital flying cut off cold saw, that not just meet, but exceed the customer’s expectations. One big challenge facing SRET Equipment is that the customer requested the shortest lead time possible and allowed for just one month of time window to complete the installations and commissioning for all the machines, to minimize the impact of existing line stoppage. It turned out that it took SRET Equipment only 3 month to deliver all these machines and had the installation and commissioning completed within less than one month. The job was done in Feb, 2015.
Customer values delivered by SRET Equipment include:
- Process a broader range of material, thickness up to 12 mm from previous 8 mm
- Higher productivity, mill speed increased to 40 m/min
- Increased automation level and reduced manpower required, number of operators needed for entry line down to 1 from previous 4
- Eliminate the requirements for end facing process for a big cost saving, with burr-free cutting achieved by milling type orbital flying cutoff cold saw
- Short lead time and commissioning time ensure a minimum financial impact of existing line stoppage